For today’s random post, I thought I would share my bucket list with you guys. However, I’ve decided to exclude the things that most people want to do: skydiving, rock climbing, hot air ballooning, get published, etc. and only put the stuff I think is unique to me. Sorry that this post might be shorter than others!
1. Be a contestant on “Survivor”: Seriously guys, I really think I could win this show. I have watched every single season and I really believe that if I were put onto the island, I could totally rock that shit. I apply and send in the 26 page application every season, but never get picked. And almost every season, there is someone from Long Island, NY on that show but that person isn’t me. It’s only a matter of time!
2. Eat so much of something that it gets named after me or I get my picture on the wall. I watch a lot of “Man vs. Food” and I totally want to go to one of those locations and house a monstrous burger.
3. Have a cameo in a movie or TV series: such as a zombie on “The Walking Dead” or a slave girl on “Game of Thrones”.
4. Be able to do the amount of pull ups required to pass the New York State Physical Fitness Examination: Throughout my elementary and high school education, I failed this part of the exam…all the time.
5. Take part in a high speed movie car chase – complete with guns (filled with blanks), slow motion, and explosions. I would also like a killer soundtrack and cool one-liners. It would also be preferable if Nicolas Cage agreed to take part in this in any capacity.
6. In an effort to settle a bet with a friend of mine, I would like to be placed in a bar where Vince Vaughn is drinking and prove once and for all that I would be able to get him to go home with me. Please note that I would not actually have sex with Vince Vaughn seeing as how I am in a committed relationship.
7. Punch a customer that is being rude in the face: This one is something I’ve always wanted to do. Hell, the customer doesn’t even have to be rude to me. They could just be some asshole who is being rude to someone at a restaurant. Just once I would really like to put someone in their place for being a total dick.
8. Really buckle down and make a red velvet cake: I’ve been meaning to do this for a while but I can never seem to find the time I need to make this happen.
9. Give a speech that changes someone’s life.
And, finally, #10 on the weird bucket list…
10. I want to live long enough to see same sex marriage become legal…not just in all 50 states, but the world!